We are excited to share with you that in June through August of 2020 $1 from every bag of coffee purchased will go towards Mission India. Their vision is to see India transformed by the love of Christ and their mission is to equip India's Christians to plant reproducing churches. If you would like to read more about the 3 ways that Mission India does this work please Click Here.
We're excited to work with them for these first few months as well continue to develop our relationship with them. Lastly, here are their Core Values as an organization.
- Dedicated to God’s Mission. We put God first. We are committed to His Great Commission and doing our best to accomplish it.
- Serving Others / Relationships. We are oriented toward serving others, including people in India, our partners, and our coworkers. We put each of these others before ourselves, are respectful of them, and encourage them.
- Getting Things Done. We hold ourselves and others accountable for finishing tasks and accomplishing objectives.
- A Learning Attitude. We are eager to acquire new knowledge, learn new skills, and try new things.
- Followers of Jesus’ Lifestyles. We trust Jesus in our personal lives and in our work and will strive for a lifestyle characterized by biblical values.